Δευτέρα 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

BLUE IRIS GALLERY - STEVE PAYNE


Steve Payne

I am a painter . My work is direct , trying to capture a moment . It can be directly from a subject,  or from my imagination . I work preparing for those moments of beauty . A plein-air painter having had classical training . My subject matter can be wide and diverse .
My work is in many private and public collections . Currently I’m  represented by M.A. Doran Tulsa Oklahoma . Modern Images , Taos NM .
Studied at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith 1974-78 . Studied with Casmir Rutkowski .  Studied at the Cape School of Art with noted colorist Henry Hensche in Provincetown Mass .  Artist in Residence with Nelson Shanks  at  Andalusia,  Pennsylvania  for 3 years .  Workshop with Wolf Kahn in 1978 at U of A  .
Recent shows at M.A. Doran gallery .
Small Works  2012 . Realist Landscapes . 2012
Taos invitational 2007
Permanent Collection ,
U of A Walton art Center Fayetteville , Ar.
Board of Trustees , Arkansas Art Center , Little Rock, Ar .
2000-2004 received 4 National Endowment for the Arts  and  Arkansas Arts Council grants . Public art works for the City of Hot Springs Ar . .
Public Art :
Mural for the Documentary Film Institute Hot Springs Ar .

more...http://lifeandartmagazine.blogspot.com/search/label/Art%20Galleries

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου